Monday, July 13, 2015

My first post :)

I am happy to start my first blog ever. I love being a homemaker, I love my family, I love to be a wife and a mom, I love healthy food and healthy eating, I love working out, I love to eat, I love the outdoors, I love long walks, and I love reading. But all of these things are day to day challenges, they get hard, they are beautiful and a lot of times I take them for granted or I get tired, or I fail. They too can become idols of the heart (things that replace God and that I erroneously think are my happiness.)
This is why I am so thankful for Jesus, he is my first & greatest love. In Him I find the day to day, moment by moment graces that I need. He picks me up when I fall and comforts me when I am down. He counsels me in His word and gives me His strength and wisdom to follow Him and find freedom in Him!

This is why I want to share my thoughts with you, things that I am learning in His word, ways that I am being drenched in His grace on the day to day hardships and joys.

I want to share with you my journey with healthy living and healthy eating as well and ways that
make the healthy lifestyle easier for me. Some tips and ideas for healthy snacks and meals and ways that I've found help me stay encouraged to work out 3 times a week and keep an active lifestyle.

The Lord has encouraged me with an awesome verse that helps me in all the areas of my life, its: Matthew 6:33-34 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
So today I start.


Estoy feliz de comenzar my primer blog. Me encanta ser ama de casa, me encanta mi familia, me encanta ser esposa y mama, me encanta la comida saludable y el estilo de vida saludable, me encanta hacer ejercicio, me encanta comer, me encanta estar afuera al aire libre, me encantan las caminatas largas, me encanta leer. Pero todas estas cosas son desafiaos, se vuelven dificiles, o se pueden convertir en idolos del corazón (cosas que reemplazan a Dios y en las cuales pienso que esta mi felicidad).
Por eso estoy eternamente agradecida por Jesus. El es mi primer y mas grande amor. En El encuentro la gracia y las misericordias nuevas que necesito día a día, momento a momento. El me levanta cuando caigo, me consuela cuando estoy triste y me aconseja en Su palabra dándome nuevas fuerzas y sabiduría para seguirle y vivir en libertad en El!

Por eso es que quiero compartir mis pensamientos contigo, cosas que estoy aprendiendo en Su palabra, maneras en las que estoy sumergida en la gracia de Dios en los momentos difíciles, monótonos y felices de mi día a día.

También quiero compartir ideas y maneras en las que se me ha hecho mas fácil mantener una vida saludable y comer saludablemente. Maneras en que me mantengo entusiasmada de hacer ejercicio 3 veces a la semana y mantenerme activa durante el día.

El Señor me ha animado mucho atreves de un versículo en la Biblia que me ayuda muchísimo en todas las areas de mi vida: Mateo 6:33 y 34 33 Mas buscad primeramente el reino de Dios y su justicia, y todas estas cosas os serán añadidas. 
34 Así que, no os afanéis por el día de mañana, porque el día de mañana traerá su afán. Basta a cada día su propio mal.  


No comments:

Post a Comment