Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Good Morning!! Buenos Dias!!

How good it is to wake up in the morning KNOWING that we have a God who cares for us. He is a God who according to Psalm 119:24-32 gives us life, he answers us, helps us understand, sustains us. 
He is involved with us, with our problems and anxieties, when difficult situations bring us down. But He says: come to me, come to my word, I have delights for your soul. I know what you're going through, I want to give you a banquet of truths that refresh your soul.

And we read in Psalm 119:24-32

Your testimonies are my delight;
    they are my counselors. My soul clings to the dust;
 give me life according to your word!
When I told of my ways, you answered me; teach me your statutes!
Make me understand the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your wondrous works. My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word! Put false ways far from me and graciously teach me your law! I have chosen the way of faithfulness;  set your rules before me. I cling to your testimonies, O Lord; let me not be put to shame! I will run in the way of your commandments when you enlarge my heart![a]

Que Bueno es levantarnos en la mañana sabiendo que tenemos un Dios que se compadece
de nosotros. El es un Dios que de acuerdo a Salmo119:24-32 nos vivifica, nos responde, nos hace entender, nos sustenta. El esta involucrado con nosotros, con nuestros problemas y ansiedades, con las cosas por las que nos sentimos decaídos y muchas veces ni queremos levantarnos de la cama en la mañana. Pero El dice: ven, ven a mi Palabra, tengo delicias para tu alma, se lo que pasas, quiero
darte un banquete.

Y asi leemos Salmo 119:24-32:
 "También tus testimonios son mi deleiteellos son mis consejeros[a].
 Postrada está mi alma en el[b] polvovivifícame conforme a tu palabraDe mis caminos te conté, y tú me has respondido; enséñame tus estatutosHazme entender el camino de tus preceptos, y meditaré en tus maravillasDe tristeza llora[c] mi almafortaléceme conforme a tu palabraQuita de mí el camino de la mentira,y en tu bondad concédeme tu ley. He escogido el camino de la verdad[d]; he puesto tus ordenanzas delante de mí. Me apego a tus testimoniosSeñor, no me avergüences. Por el camino de tus mandamientos correré, porque tú ensancharás mi corazón."

No comments:

Post a Comment