Thursday, September 3, 2015

I need it...

Life is too complicated and hard, its uncertain...

Romans 12:2   Do not be conformed to this world,[c] but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

I need God's word. My heart needs to be hidden in His word so that
my mind will grab on to truth in times where all I think of is anxious thoughts, 
"what if______??? "  

or questioning God's will "why did this or that happen to me?"

or when I believe lies of the enemy of my soul instead of turning to the lover of my soul, the Lord. I begin to believe lies about my God, His character and His ways. I begin to believe lies
about myself, I begin to believe lies about me in relation to others...and it just goes downward from there... 

2 Corinthians 10:5 
We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,


The word of God frees us from all of this, frees us from ourselves and our deceiving hearts
that crave things and people that don't satisfy as He does. We were created to worship Him.

So let's look at Him, in His word, dig in, treasure it, treasure Him more than anything else.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

____________________


Esta vida es muy complicada, difícil y llena de tantas incertidumbres...

Romanos 12:2
Y no os adaptéis[a] a este mundo[b], sino transformaos mediante la renovación de vuestra mente, para que verifiquéis cuál es la voluntad de Dios: lo que es bueno, aceptable[c] y perfecto.

Necesito la Palabra de Dios. Mi corazón tiene que estar escondido en Su Palabra para que mi mente se aferre a la verdad en momentos de ansiedad o en los que quiero cuestionar a Dios o cuando empiezo a creer mentiras del enemigo de mi alma y me alejo del amante de mi alma, mi Señor. Mentiras que creo de El, su carácter y su voluntad, mentiras acerca de mi, y mentiras en mi relación con los demás.

2 Corintios 10:5
destruyendo especulaciones[a] y todo razonamiento altivo[b] que se levanta contra el conocimiento de Dios, y poniendo todo pensamiento en cautiverio a la obediencia de Cristo

La Palabra nos libra de todo esto, de nosotros mismos y de nuestros corazones engañosos que desean cosas o personas que no satisfacen como El. Fuimos creados
para adorar a nuestro Dios.
Así que mirémos a El, en Su palabra,  atesorandole mas que a nada ni a nadie!

Colosenses 3:16
16 Que la palabra de Cristo[a] habite en abundancia en vosotros, con toda sabiduría enseñándoos y amonestándoos unos a otros con salmos, himnos y canciones espirituales, cantando a Dios con acción de gracias[b] en vuestros corazones.


No comments:

Post a Comment